Tuesday 27 November 2012

Feline neutral eyes 'n' bold lips




What can I say? I’m in love with lips that scream "notice me!!!". I decided to do a neutral eye, which is barely there eye makeup, and play with eyeliner and the result is seriously ‘catty’ eyes (the liner dipping in the inner corners makes all the difference). The lips?....

*Tip: You don’t have to buy every lip colour out there. Combine different lipstick and lipgloss shades-You are sure to love a few combinations. Thank me later.

Let’s get to it…  

FACE

Foundation base- boots no.7 shine free primer.

Foundation- marykay foundation 600, under-eye area- 507 & 600 (my complexion changes at will)

Powder- sleek translucent powder in light for the under eye area & MAC mineralize skin finish in deep dark for the rest of the face.

Blush- Tara Orekelewa blushes- iriawo (red) layered over mineral blush no. 26 (a beautiful matte coral)

Contour & highlight –for an obvious contour, I used marykay 708 foundation and then the sleek contour kit (dark)


EYES

Eye primer- l’oreal HIP eye primer

Eyeshadows

Inner corner- l’oreal H.I.P e/s duo in splashy- the deeper brown.

Lid- instead of eyeshadow, I used a light shade of face powder

Outer corner/contour – a dark neutral brown (from my 120 e/s palette)

Transition colour(crease)- a reddish brown mixed with orange (from my 120 e/s palette)

Browbone- marykay foundation 500 & light face powder- same as that applied on the lid.

Eyeliner- sleek liquid eyeliner (black), black out gel liner (casa bella brand)

Inner eye rim- Zaron black velvet eyeliner (still loving this stuff!!).

Mascara- sleek lash-out mascara

Brows- mac brow pencils in spiked (cleaned up the edges with foundation). Clear mascara was applied on the brows to hold the hairs in place.

LIPS

Lipstick- MAC Ruby woo with Black Up M17 matte l/s (can't decide if this is a deep orange or tomato red-love!!) in the centre. This combination is lip-tastic!!! @ Banx, this combo will be perfect for you.

 You like? please leave a comment. I would love to hear what you think.
Thanx for visiting.
p.s: sorry I've been M.I.A. I'll try to manage my time better. thanx for staying with me.
XoXo


1 comment:

  1. you look lovely! Its clear that we both have a thing for zaron pencil eyeliner and ruby woo lol. Nice blog.xx

    ReplyDelete